Convenient Facilities and Design Features
Connection Screens between Cars
(Material : Incombustible Rubber)
Thickness : 25mm → 40mm (Noise 0 proofing)
Incombustible Pads (Improves comfort)
Open Spaces beneath (Space ？ efficiency)
- Reserved areas for people with special needs in every car across senior seats.
- Ventilation system for fresh air.
- LCD monitors on sides.
- Doorless connection area for open space.
- Legless seats.
- Expanded space by building shelves only above senior seats.
- Maximized cooling capacity for pleasance in summer. 40,000kcal/h → 42,000kcal/h per car
- Lager and Opener Connections Between Cars
- Doorless Gangway Increased width: 81cm → 120cm
- Customized Handles
- Varied heights : 1 type (160cm) →2 types (160cm,170cm) Additional vertical handrails : 32→44 (12 additional)
- Cozy, Spacious Seating Area
- Incombustible fabric for cushion Wider seating areas (43cm/person → 45cm/ person) Seating area for 7 : 14cm wider seating area for 7
- Safety Belts for Strollers & Wheelchairs
- For the safety of passengers with strollers or wheelchairs.
- Improved Video Monitors
- Larger Screens : 17in → 19in Increased Numbers : On top of every door (8) Passengers can easily see desired information from any position in the car.
- Emergency Evacuation Doors
- On the front and rear ends of the train. (Swift emergency evacuation onto tracks)